Friday, July 24, 2009

Dolls

Here I am midsummer again and thinking of Christmas. Handmade holidays can be a bit of work, but man it's fun work! These girls were a lot of fun and I've been really excited to show them in this space.



This little sweetie will be traveling all the way to Florida to be loved my spunky blonde haired niece.

She gets to stay here with her pink counterpart L.

This lovely with the flower in her hair will go to my spunky little P.

This little Pixie with go to my littlest sister who I'm sure will enjoy dragging her all around the house!

All four were made with the free Black Apple doll pattern. I have one more that still needs some tweeking and may even make a couple more before the holidays. The pattern was easy (although I did have to enlarge it more then it said) and I really can't recommend it enough.
If anyone else is starting up there stash of Christmas gifts I loved to hear about them as well!

No comments: