Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wee Little Purses

So as you can probably tell, I haven't been around very much this past couple of weeks. This was only a little to do with Christmas, and a whole lot due to having my wisdom teeth removed. Totally not fun, I was kinda out of it for about a week and a half due to the after pain. I rocked it though with only local anesthetic (gotta keep breastfeeding) and Motrin. Doing much better now, and back in the crafty spirit of things.

This week has been much the crafty catch up, that and my wonderful hubbies birthday. M didn't get anything crafty for his birthday, just a commuter mugs with a picture on it from Snapfish and a new pair of drumsticks. His mom threw him a party (I did just have surgery you know) and we went down there and had a great time.

Anyways, I just finished up these children's purses for my aunt last night, made the pattern myself the night before. I've been pondering an Etsy shop for children's toys and accessories, but so far I just sell to my relatives.
Here's P modeling one (you have no idea how hard it was to get this picture)

And here they all re laid out on my floor. The panels in front are nice pockets. I'm not exactly sure what lead me to pockets in the front it's just what I imagined when I thought these little cuties up. I think the purple one with little lambs is my favorite, it's just so sweet. I think my little girls will be getting one of these in there Easter basket (Oh yes, I did just go there).

I can't wait to show you some of the other things I have been working on!

No comments: