Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dandelion Wishes

We have been soaking up the sun around here, trying our best to ignore all the Spring cleaning that should be going on around here.
(The girls both needed good doses of benadryl after running through this field of wild flowers on our trip to Redding last weekend.)

I agree with L when she made her dandelion wish, she wished for there always to be flowers in her house.

Another month has started and I am amazed with how fast this year is going. They say that when you have kids, it's as though someone turns the dial up and years fly by, I definitely feeling this lately. My days are sometimes long, but the months and years are wizzing by leaving me blurry eyed.
I have more to share, but for now I'm off to get ready for a date with my hubby.

No comments: