Friday, September 19, 2008

Autumn Bunting

With the help of chocolate and my little sister A I was able to make yesterday evening actually enjoyable. A is 10 years old and loves coming over and earning a few bucks playing with my littles. She also really loves my cooking, which seems very new and exotic to her. So, while the girls' played I got to do some crafting. This is something that I have been really wanting to make, but keep putting off because I have so many other time sensitive projects that always seem more important. I'm so excited to show you guys my autumn bunting.

You can't see the fabrics very well, but there are five different autumnish fabrics, two of which were my moms and the others were remnants and I bought one fat quarter. I spent a total of $3.60, not counting the bias tape and fabric I already had.
The pictures aren't the best because I had to use my back up camera, which take horrible pictures. M and I are just dying to buy the $200+ Nikon we saw at Costco last week. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: