Monday, February 23, 2009

Blog Love

I got a blog award last week from One Hook Wonder and actually I am ashamed to say that it is not the first. I know, what? Ashamed? Yes, but that is because I never posted it! Dorky me was so new to blogging and couldn't figure it out. I know, silly huh? So thank you also to Ginger from lovestodream for the Amazing Blog award you sent my way as well.

So here are the rules that I am supposed to follow (this reminds me of the chain mail letters that used to litter my email in high school):

1. Put the logo on your blog or post
.2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

One Hook Wander- Even if you wouldn't have sent this to me, I'd still be passin' it on to you
A Friend to knit with
Turkeycookies
Knitsational
mr.monkeysuit
MayaMade

The Toby Show

OK, so you know what, I fell short, but I've actually decided that I'm going to put up a list of blogs I love in my sidebar and that will just have to count!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thank you so much for your kind award! I really appreciate it!